RBP Grill..have you taken a look at it? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

RBP Grill..have you taken a look at it?

adamv112

Reaction score
City, State
WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer
Have you all seen that RBP offers a sweet looking grill for the 2011+ Explorers. Yea it runs $950 from select places and over $1000 on RBP's website. I can't really see spending that munch $$ for a grill. What's your thoughts on the grill, and do you think more companies will be coming out with grill options thus lowering prices on them? Curious on what you all think.
Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have you all seen that RBP offers a sweet looking grill for the 2011+ Explorers. Yea it runs $950 from select places and over $1000 on RBP's website. I can't really see spending that munch $$ for a grill. What's your thoughts on the grill, and do you think more companies will be coming out with grill options thus lowering prices on them? Curious on what you all think.
Thanks!

Can't say I'm a fan - wouldnt take that thing if they paid me to. The huge branded logo in the middle is lame. I figure half the reason anyone wants to replace the grill on these cars in the first place is to get rid of the branding.

My 2 cents...

Thanks!

That is definitely way too much, and the grill seems very "two dimensional"... I don't know how else to describe it. If they actually had photos from different angles of the grille, rather than photoshop or vector drawing images, then I could offer a better opinion. And the Red Star in the center? I dunno about that...

Maybe this guy would like it :)

mig-pilot.jpg

They make one with a machined star in the center as well .... it just seems rather expensive, but nice to see companies are making more aftermarket parts for the explorer

Is there a link or pictures? It would help out greatly

Car ID now has this grill for $650

Back