• Register Today It's free!

Rear reflector

John Field

Reaction score
City, State
Wellington, UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Does anyone know where to buy the rear bumper reflectors for a 2004 Explorer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:banghead:dang! my bad i looked up 2014!

Can try a local junkyard, best shot since I don't see any online

Can try a local junkyard, best shot since I don't see any online
Thanks for the tip, but I'm in UK and Explorers are as rare as hen's teeth, so unlikely to find in a junkyard.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm in UK and Explorers are as rare as hen's teeth, so unlikely to find in a junkyard.
Oh sorry, dang. Wonder if anyone knows the part number.

I mean, if not, can try and make your own? Get a larger reflector and cut it to fit? Glue it on in the olds place? Maybe? Not sure right off hand how they're mounted

Oh sorry, dang. Wonder if anyone knows the part number.

I mean, if not, can try and make your own? Get a larger reflector and cut it to fit? Glue it on in the olds place? Maybe? Not sure right off hand how they're mounted
Thanks. That's probably what I'll have to do. They are just narrow strips that clip into place.

Thanks. That's probably what I'll have to do. They are just narrow strips that clip into place.
Yeah, don't think that'll be too difficult to do, let us know how it goes

I would check rock auto I just got 4 new reflectors for every corner on my mountaineer

I would check rock auto I just got 4 new reflectors for every corner on my mountaineer
Scrap what I said I apologize I believe your issue finding it comes from the fact that no left hand drive models have this reflector I don’t think I’ve ever seen a third gen with one over here in the US.

@blueka have you ever parted out a 3rd gen RHD?

@blueka have you ever parted out a 3rd gen RHD?
I've never but they weren't officially sold here. All I can suggest is try ebay for Japan or Australian market surely someone will sell them

Si

Back