• Register Today It's free!

Rear Splash Guards

MikeTEC

Reaction score
City, State
Central Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Mountaineer 4.6L
Been looking for some OE factory rear splash guards for my 96. Local dealer and Ford Parts Network say they are no longer available. Does anyone have another suggestion? Thanks

Mike

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's weird, I ordered a set of Limited rear splashguards in the summer from Ford Parts Network with no problems. Did you contact Torrie directly about the issue?

Forgot who responded, but I did not know they existed for Limited Editions, Hartman. Are they color matched or black? Did you just e-mail Torrie direct or list your request on the order form? Mike

Oh I think we are talking about two different things. Are you talking about like mud flap type things?

Yes, I am talking about rear moulded mud flaps.

Mike

Thought I would bump this up to the top again in hopes additional ideas might surface. Thanks Mike

Keep an eye out on eBay. There are 5-10 auctions for those right now, although I don't think they're exactly what you're looking for.

Keep an eye on EBay. That's how I found my set, and I only ended up paying about $40.00 for the whole set. There's always quite a few up for auction. Just be sure you know what you are buying. I bought the wrong ones twice.

Those general splash guards are easy to find, but I was picky about having the Ford emblem on mine, which are usually easy to find on EBay unused for about $20.00 plush shipping.

The OEM mud flaps are the same for Limited and XLT models. I hope this will broaden your search. Good luck!!!

Back