Return from Harrisonburg, VA | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Harrisonburg, VA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tim,

Great pics, my favorite is "Rockcrawling" of Paul. Paul YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!

Rick

Don't try those obstacles with a stocker!

Tim -

Great pictures, but I think my favorite one was "Wow" (the articulation flex shot).

It just goes to show that a few thousand dollars in modifications will make an Explorer an extremely capable off-road vehicle.

Funny thing about it, after leaving one front sway bar disconnected fro the ride back out to Harrisonburg, when I stopped to air up, the bolt slid right in . . . :confused:

Rick - I'm not the man - - I just know him. BTW, didn't the Marshmellow get soggy with all that water ??

Paul,

You would be surprised how waterproof it is.

Rick

Those are some good picture Tim!

Jason, sorry i haven't gotten back with you about the skid plates. My internet has been down all week at my apartment, finally made it up to my parents house to get on. I'm going to use some skid plates off of a gas tank from a explorer or a ranger then just bolt them to mounts that i'll rig up, nothing special, just some protection!!

Happy trails!!

Nice pics, Tim. What was that white fluffy stuff on the ground again ;) Hard to believe that was less than 2 weeks ago :D

Originally posted by donkey boy
What was that white fluffy stuff on the ground again ;) Hard to believe that was less than 2 weeks ago :D

Tell me about it! It was over 80 Degress the other day!

Hey Josh, for some reason I didn't end up with many pics of your X. I'll have to make sure to take some next time!

Hopefully I'll get to see Donkey Boy next time, let alone get shot of the GC in action.;)

Back