Right Turn signal not working | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Right Turn signal not working

Steve- are there any areas of a Trac that you DON'T have a picture of? LOL. I'm gonna bet not. You always seem to come up with a topical pic when its least expected! And the pics are 2 years old. How did you know? Are you psychic?
Steve M (ncranchero) IS the ST guru and would be a millionaire if he charged for his services. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ha! Looks like you found it while I was gathering more info.
That was the problem. I soldered and taped the wires and everything works? Since it was part odfa wreck and insurance claim, what is the correct method to make the repair? Moisture may work its way into my repair. I could have it repaired properly and file a supplemental with the insurance company? How would a shop make a waterproof repair?

Steve- are there any areas of a Trac that you DON'T have a picture of? LOL. I'm gonna bet not. You always seem to come up with a topical pic when its least expected! And the pics are 2 years old. How did you know? Are you psychic?

When your memory is bad you take photos! :(

Steve M (ncranchero) IS the ST guru and would be a millionaire if he charged for his services. :thumbsup:

Darn why didn't I think of that? :D Just enjoy helping my fellow enthusiasts.

That was the problem. I soldered and taped the wires and everything works? Since it was part odfa wreck and insurance claim, what is the correct method to make the repair? Moisture may work its way into my repair. I could have it repaired properly and file a supplemental with the insurance company? How would a shop make a waterproof repair?

Solder it and tape the heck out of it. It's a relatively short harness so I'd approach the insurance company about it. Otherwise a salvage yard may have a cracked bed they'd remove the harness from. I had one but my parts are all gone now.

And you're welcome but you solved your own problem there.

no right turn signal and stop light

hello sir,i have the same problem...no right turn signal and stop light,i tilted the steering column,check the pin on the black connector on the rear bumper.pin number 2 wont light,is there something i have to change?fuse or something..

Back