RoadBully's Registry | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

RoadBully's Registry

Hi guys,
I've been here since January, but just figured I'd throw up a "registry" post now. ;)
It's a 2002 XLS, US truck, I had it brought up to canada.
Stock 4.0L sohc
3" suspension lift, 3" body lift, rims and tires. :salute:

Picture107.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's very possible, I haven't had anyone try it yet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:thumbsup:
Just let me know when you're ready to go, I'm sure you're right though... :)
I'm shipping two sets tomorrow and I've got 4 more sets to fab up this coming weekend.

Come on Ben get into doing the dang 1st gen spacers LMAO ;) ;)

Haha.. Bring that Dang 1st gen up here so I can make a pattern. :p:

LMAO well if you'd get down here for a run then you'd be able to get the DANG measurements HeHeHe LOL :p: :p:

LMAO well if you'd get down here for a run then you'd be able to get the DANG measurements HeHeHe LOL :p: :p:

Haha... Yeah Yeah,
Thankfully gas prices have dropped so I may be able to get down sooner rather than later. :thumbsup:

yeah deff makes it easier to drive down here thats for sure. Like i said just gimme some notice and i'll get the run setup.....

I've been thinking Ben. You should submit pics of your Ex to Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad for their 'Reader's Rides' section/issue. You've put in the time and money, show it off.

For that matter, so should Donner, JCuz and Chris...and anyone else who's gone big in their 3rd Gen I forgot to mention.

Think about the advertising with all these Ex's running "Roadbully Offroad" lift kits!!

Back