• Register Today It's free!

Rock Slider ideas

Flip4ford

Reaction score
City, State
Newton, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
94' Sport
So show my your rock sliders. After a "THUNK" at Disney last weekend I decided to build some. Looking for what works great for you!! Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

http://www.trail-gear.com/rock-sliders

These work great, and are dirt cheap. They are what I'm putting on the Ranger. They are cheap and well built, building your own would be cheaper, slightly, but there is little to no headache with these.

Here are mine. I cut out my rotted rockers out and put the sliders where they were. I'd like to boat side it eventually but we'll see :)

Before the sas
DSC00216.JPG

A little closer after the sas
MadeItToTheQuarry.JPG

Hey great ideas Thanks!

Section- I feel dumb but did a search here in the midified forums not there :) Thanks!!!

Elessar- With the price of steel I muight be money ahead!

CodePoet- Cool I like them.

I need to make some extensions just like on turdles there so I can use mine as a pivot against trees. I have some rash cause mine don't stick out enough haha

Turdle those are Sweet-- Thanks for the link too. That is exactly what I want.

Code Poet-- I am not so worried about rash as I am replacing yet another wing window. :) I am almost thinking of making some "handycap" rails to go right under the windows. but still in the thinking stage right now.

Back