Roll call | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Roll call

Kirtland...
01 Sport

Any plans for a get together in Ohio???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Maineville(Kings Island area),
06 Eddie Bauer 4x4 v8.

I think i would like to get together to, shes all lifted up w/ small tires, lol. but would like to get it a lil dirty. before i put the explorer on hold because of getting a harley in summer and thatll take all the money i had to finish the ex.

Im in Mansfield Area can travel a bit.

Mike
about 5 minutes outside Wooster
can't believe I'm just now coming across this...I'd love to get my truck offroad sometime, if anything is planned close hit me up

This is a golden oldie but I'm posting anyway.

Born and raised Orrville, OH. If anybody gets any wheeling plans together let me know!

Matt, Cincinnati.

Del Cotto
cleveland,oh
'99 X sport 4.0L sohc stock
'98 windstar 3.8L

Jeremy, Monroe (north of Cincy)

Rob, Columbus. Attend OSU and work in Westerville.

Matt - Columbus, Ohio
Just picked up a 2001 Sport Trac in need of some TLC and helping nurse it back to health.
a Few of the names around here look familar from a few of the other ohio sites....

Other things that move:
91 Mitsu 3000GT vr-4
95 Dodge Grand Caravan

Matt - Columbus, Ohio
Just picked up a 2001 Sport Trac in need of some TLC and helping nurse it back to health.
a Few of the names around here look familar from a few of the other ohio sites....

Other things that move:
91 Mitsu 3000GT vr-4
95 Dodge Grand Caravan

What part of Columbus? My parents are in Worthington, I work in Westerville, and I live on OSU campus lol. Anywhere near those?

Welcome Turb, thats what the site is good for, get you info on how to fix it.. and your only about hour away from me.

Yea, the first thing I normally do when I buy a new car is join the forums and figure out everything about it. I'm a mod over on the 3kgt forums so I've been around forums a bit ;)

What part of Columbus? My parents are in Worthington, I work in Westerville, and I live on OSU campus lol. Anywhere near those?

From Dublin area, live on campus, work downtown. Northwood to be exact.

Austintown/Youngstown Area.

Trails all over, once the explorers a little more ready or something we can all do a trail ride?

Warren, work in Solon

Just got my 97 last Saturday. Main purpose is a daily driver, especially during the winter. Doubt if it will ever see the offroad, unless by accident. :p:
Got to fix a few things, but so far so good.
Trying to learn something about these, never had one before.
Russ

Hey, might be getting a 2000 xlt soon... 5.0 awd loaded... I currently have an 02 ranger, not stock by far... heres what Ill be trading for the X if the deal goes through
IMG_20110402_104246.jpg

Need something better for my 11 month old son and gf. Oh btw Im in newark (half hour east of cbus)

Rick Caceres
Canal Winchester, east just outside Columbus.
Drive thru everyday......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im still here in Galion Ohio, if anyone ever wants to get together for a meet or just to show off the ex to each other in a backyard..

Back