Sam's 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4x2 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sam's 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4x2

Hi my name is Sam I am 24 years old here are some pics of my 01 Explorer Sport 4x2.

I will have more pics once I do more mods to it but here are some photos of my Ex.

Check it out and tell me what you guys think.

737076_9_full.jpg

737076_4_full.jpg

737076_5_full.jpg

737076_7_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ty very much where excatly does ur friend in newport beach live. I live close to the fletcher jones mercedes benz in newport beach.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

...I keep an eye out for your X all the time...I have several friends in Newport...The one I am going to tomorrow lives on the island...

...What are your next mods that you are going to add Sam???

ok if u see a gold and grey two tone x with flows and yellow fogs and a so cali sticker decal on it that will be me. If you see me around honk at me or wave at me or something so i know it is u.

Dang Sam sweet rides! What do your parents drive? Your cars take up their whole driveway. lol

my dad drives a 00 mitsubishi diamante es and sometimes my mom drives it too. Yeah i am in blocking there driveway lol lol. But when I go back to home so cali there is only my x there at my parents house or vice versa

anyone else want to write some feedback on my new pics that i took today

Looking good Sam:thumbsup:, still need to clean those wheels up a little better though. I have a question though, did you tow the caddy up there behind your sport? Or did a friend bring it up there for you? I know your talented, but I don't know anyone that can drive 2 cars at once.

sometimes i live my explorer at my parents house and i drove the caddy from southern cali to my parents house and sometimes vice versa i leave caddy at parents and drive back with the exploer.

In 2 weeks i go back home to so cali on march 7th and i am going to take the explorer. And leave the caddy at my parents house and park in there garage.

The wheels are dirty cause it has been raining lately when it stops i will wash my cars.

if i get a tow hook for my x i would tow the caddy and plus i would need a trailer to put the caddy on

Looking good dude! It has been a while since you posted pics of your explorer!

How did you get that dent in the hood? :D That caddy must be fun to cruise around in.

the dent on my hood happend last yr it was raining and i was trying to make a u turn and the x fish tailed and hit another car that was on the street going straight and it dented my hood. The only thing i did to the other car i just made a lil ding on there rear door they were driving a toyota sequoia.

Nice Nice! i like the colors too :)

ty anyone else going to send some more feedback

not a big fan of the stickers n such, but it's a nice Explorer, I'd lift it, bigger rims/tyres... light bar etc...

Si

Sam, ya gotta lose the Raiders stickers. I know you're a fan and all, but they really cheapen your ride. No real rhyme or reason to how you got them scattered all over the place. Looks a bit tacky. The SoCal one isn't much better.

As strange as it sounds, I prefer the Caddy if you're comparing the two rides "as is". At least it's looks "clean". I'd sell that boat and pump the $$$ it into your Exploder. New wheels. Custom tunes. Ditch the overpriced filter for an air intake. Lots of potential. In all the years on this site it seems that you've only got the yellow fogs and the Flowmasters. Nothing else seems to change except maybe the stickers!

Well, you've been pleading for feedback for a while now. Not trying to be a jerk.

its ok ur not a jerk

anyone else wanna send some feedback

Get some pics of the insides!

the x is hella dirty inside it looks like a pig pen but the caddy is clean inside

Back