sct stock tune | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

sct stock tune

scotty871

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 ford xr8
Hi guys,
I am new to the forums and reside in Australia.
I have a friends 2002 Ford Exlporer 4.6lt that I am currently trying to tune with the sct advantage 3 software. The engine has been replaced with an Australia built 5.4lt due to an incompetent engine builder here that supposedly rebuilt the 4.6lt, which didn't last more than a couple of months.
Unfortunately even though it is an Aust delivered car its computer is still US based and my software is locked to Aust only. For the past two weeks I have been trying to obtain a copy of the stock tune here and with several tuning shops in America without any luck.
I was hoping there might be someone on here that might be able to point me in the right direction, I have the Strategy code (JECE65W) and I just need a copy of the mtr file so I can get started. I am willing to pay for it but even that hasn't helped.
Thanks Scott
Oh and before someone says contact SCT head office that was the first place I went and they directed me to my Aust dealer and they say it can't be done, even though the car started today lol.
Thanks again Scott

Just wanted to say thanks for the lead Don from lasoracing has come through with a copy of the stock tune.
Thanks Scott

Back