Setup Autolamp & easy entry exit help!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Setup Autolamp & easy entry exit help!!

johershey

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hello i just purchased a used 2002 ford explorer eddie bauer edition. i'm trying to figure out how to turn on the easy entry and exit memory seat function and set the autolamp functions. i tryed going into the message center but there is no options for either of them like the manual says there should be. i've tryed everything and can't find it anywhere if someone could please help thank you .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine's an '04, but should be the same. Press "setup" once, then press it again to scroll thru the menus. Easy exit seat should be the second menu, followed by autolamp delay. Press "reset" to change the settings till you get what you want, then press "setup" and scroll thru the remaining menus, or just press "info" at any time to exit.

NOt there

I've tryed that like i already explained but there is no options for it is there any other way to change the options

I've also tryed that and holding any combination of the 3 buttons

Back