should i get it!?!?!?(only 4 hour's) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

should i get it!?!?!?(only 4 hour's)

Ak LTD Xplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 LIMITED OFF ROAD 4X4
i can get a differnt style one for like 5 buck's used here in town..but i like the look of this one better..i will be having it painted to match!

rear wind deflector

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That is pretty nice looking.

I've always been afraid to post something that i want off of ebay cause i was afraid that someone would out big me!! LOL :D

Hey I have a new one never installed I will sell ya. I was going to try and put it on one of my 1st gen Ex's but never did. I got it off Ebay for $18

i need to figure out what im going to do first..lol but thank's for the offer jack!!

Go for a Lund Windjammer. They look awsome, and are functional too. But a little more than the Ebay special.

i don't like how the lund look's "stuck on"..im just doing it for look's anyhow..thank's

AWWWW I GOT OUT BID WITH 3SEC'S LEFT!!!!!!..IM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%^$%$^$%$%*$%^$^&

Well I told you I have one still brand new never installed.

let me see if i can get this other one for $5..if not..i will talk to you..thank's jack!!

Back