• Register Today It's free!

signature(s)

99MercMount

Reaction score
City, State
Winter Haven, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Mercury Mountaineer
I didnt know if many of yall who photoshop do many of these, but I do a lot for a lot of people, was playing around and found this pic on my computer so I made a sig for here, but since I cant use it Ill jsut put it here, and if anybody else makes em put them up :D

mercmountsigcopy.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I made one for here as well- sad I can't use it...

33ojotl.jpg

I made one for here as well- sad I can't use it...

33ojotl.jpg

THANK YOU! Im so happy that SOMEONE responded lol, thats pretty sweet, I was going to say something to try but I forgot lol... hold on Ill remember eventually

EDIT: Oh, yeah, maybe try moving the truck to the other side or flipping it? I think having the truck driving into the pic would be sweet

Sorry, but I think photo-sigs are a huge eyesore. Too many sites allow them. I'm glad Rick doesn't.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, but I think photo-sigs are a huge eyesore. Too many sites allow them. I'm glad Rick doesn't.
Posted via Mobile Device

I concur

ok, well then, lol

it is nice to just get the posts and not all the trash on the screen like other forums,

definetely, I dont really see the point, I just love playing around with Photoshop so I end up with tons on my computer lol

Back