Sirius Traffic Weather Not Working | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sirius Traffic Weather Not Working

Pas1963

Reaction score
City, State
Valrico, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
11 Exp LTD - Gold Leaf
Anyone having issues with Traffic levels not showing on the navigation any more? Also Sirius services doesn't have any traffic or weather updates. I will try a master reset.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone having issues with Traffic levels not showing on the navigation any more? Also Sirius services doesn't have any traffic or weather updates. I will try a master reset.

When did you take delivery of the explorer? The trial subscription is 6 months, is it possible it's expired? What does it say for the subscription status under info?

I had both traffic and fuel prices this morning on my way in (SoCal)

Took delivery 3/4/2011, and the subscription status shows "Subscribed" .

Took delivery 3/4/2011, and the subscription status shows "Subscribed" .

innnnnnneresting :) you can call sirius and have them send a signal to the radio (have the sirius ID handy when you call), or try a reset. If neither of those, I'd head over to Ford.

For Ex owners in Canada, this isn't even available. Apparently it has to do with Privacy Rules here. I guess Big Brother won't be able to follow us. :D

When did you take delivery of the explorer? The trial subscription is 6 months, is it possible it's expired? What does it say for the subscription status under info?

I had both traffic and fuel prices this morning on my way in (SoCal)

Do you know what the cost of renewal is?

Jack

Do you know what the cost of renewal is?

Jack

Sirius is 12.95 a month for the radio
Travel Link + Traffic is 5.99
Traffic is 3.99
Travel Link is 1.99

I find it kind of funny, because technically if you order them separately you save a penny :) that is kind of opposite of the way it should work I think.

I don't believe a radio subscription is required in order to have traffic/travel link however

Just wanted to say thanks for the help. My wife seems to like the radio and I need the nav for trips.

Jack

Back