• Register Today It's free!

Sirius Travel Link

janskim

Reaction score
City, State
MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited AWD 302A
Noticed my weather map data stopped downloading on 11/20 for some reason. Called Sirius tech support and they said they are aware of an issue for about 2-3 weeks now and that Ford was contacting owners to come to dealership to update the service. To the forum members with Travel link/weather can you confirm your service is working and current?

I've only had my EX for a couple of weeks but Weather has never worked tor me. I forced a reboot & it worked once. Now the Weather still doesn't work & the Sports menu & Movie menu have a perpetual hour glass. I have not yet called Sirius. I'm also curious to see if others have been told by Sirius that Ford has an update.

They all work on my new friends Edge Sport he picked up last week. I know, different car, wrong forum, yada yada yada :) but the MFT should be the same. I wonder why his works and you all are having so much trouble.

We were able to scroll around the weather map and see a pacific storm system moving into the northwest.

Gas prices were cool. All of the ones we passed were exactly right. It's magic!

The news worked, but we didn't try the sports. The movie menu seemed to be downloading, but it was taking a while.

Back