Slowly Going Away | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Slowly Going Away

I got a 95 Sport with manual trans and a 08 V8 4 door. The 08 will eventually become my work truck and replace the 95 one my better half gets a new vehicle. What are the Gen 2 sport models with close to 200K miles going for these days?
Peanuts. Depending on shape 500-1500

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

check your local craigslist to get an idea of what vehicles are selling for in your area

Ditto, pricing will vary a bunch by the region you are in. Some places can be double or triple if the demand is high, like up North it is common to pay big prices compared to down south for 4WD trucks etc. So shop around in nearby regions, you may find better vehicles for less money, but you have to deal with buying unseen etc.

I just finished putting a 5.0, M5OD, and BW4406 into my 2002 Sport. Love this truck, not letting it go anytime soon!

I just finished putting a 5.0, M5OD, and BW4406 into my 2002 Sport. Love this truck, not letting it go anytime soon!

Would like to know how you modified the body to move the shifter on the M5OD-R2?

Would like to know how you modified the body to move the shifter on the M5OD-R2?

i didn’t do a whole lot. The shifter itself moved forward and a little bit to the right, it still fit within the existing hole in the sheet metal so I just replaced the foam pad and cut a new hole for the lever to poke through. The console had to be trimmed a little bit up front so the shifter wouldn’t bind on it in the odd gears. I was able to leave the rubber boot alone.

Back