Snow plowing with a explorer sport??? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Snow plowing with a explorer sport???

just tie 3 snow shovels to your hood lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol thinkin's what i do best :scratch: (is there smoke comin out of my ears?)

Try these guys... http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=42228
Get a good (big) aftermarket cooler for the tranny, it will help keep what life is left in there.
98+ rangers do have the same suspension...
i have a 2000 ford explorer sport that my nephew rolled over ant totaled, when his mom died i got it, put blade on the front off my tractor with winch to run it works great my drive is about 100 yards long. the only problem i have is getting the seat belt to shut off, because there are no seat belts in it they were used in another truck

i have a 2000 ford explorer sport that my nephew rolled over ant totaled, when his mom died i got it, put blade on the front off my tractor with winch to run it works great my drive is about 100 yards long. the only problem i have is getting the seat belt to shut off, because there are no seat belts in it they were used in another truck
You should replace the seatbelts for safety.

You should replace the seatbelts for safety.

IMG_20240124_141948.jpg

IMG_20240124_152225.jpg

IMG_20240124_152231_BURST001_COVER.jpg

It works for me, I don't abuse my equipment, plow was on my 44 b Allis Chalmers at least I get protected from the wind

Back