SNOW RUN!!!! In Las Vegas??

leebo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mingo Junction, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
You heard it right. After several months of talking about it Ron Cox and I finially ended up heading up to the trails for some fun. The trail started off bumpy, yet easy, and ended up with me using my front diff as a "snowplow". The trail was several miles running up through the mountains showing you some of the sites the desert has to show you. From rocks to cactus anything you can picture was all right there.....including SNOW!!

I'd like to thank Ron Cox for leading me up to "Old Mormon Well" and showing me several sites.

Thank You Ron :)
Here's a few photos and a link for even more photos.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1207866&a=11887557&f=0&sp=1&vt=vpall
Enjoy
View

View

View

View

View

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Too cool Lee, Theresa can't believe the snow back there. It took quite a few quarters to get my truck semi clean. Can't wait to do it again.

Cost me five bucks for the car wash to get mine clean today...and about another 3 to get under in clean. :)

I still need to clean under the floormats though....somehow some water from the snow got under the Huskie mats. Whoops. :)

ps.....I just noticed that the entire time my shirt was on backwards.....why didn't you tell me?? :)

It was in the WildLife Range right across from Mt. Charlston.

Back