So. Cal. Meet and Greet Nov. 8th '08 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

So. Cal. Meet and Greet Nov. 8th '08

Friday night I am going the ducks vs. the stars game. But I am down to show up on saturday for a bit say hi and what not. That is if I do not end up going to AZ for work, which I'm pretty sure I won't.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No can do...to short of notice, to early on my saturday morning, in the middle of my kitchen project, and I want it done! and the Ex is barried in the garage and a mess inside. So even if I did come....It would not be in the Ex.

But have fun:D

... If Sam And Donner Show Up We Will Have Some Cool Trucks...
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah I will not be going to AZ this weekend for work.. YAY!! So I'll be able to cruise out saturday day for sure, I'm still up in the air if I want to bring the Ranger or the Bronco. The ranger is not trail worthy, but the bronco kills gas.. oh the dilema. I went out to Holy Jim over the weekend in the Bronco, showed a couple of modded jeeps what a mostly stock Bronco can do that they can't, man I love my fords.

Take The Ranger As It Is An Easy Driue For Cars...
Posted via Mobile Device

tbars.. you bringing the X or the ranger?

...I'll take the X for camping but I am running around the Pond today in the Ranger..;)

Working on Trabuco... Jr has school.

...It looks like I need to cancel this due to lack of interest..:thumbdwn:

Well, there was that little election thing distracting people you know. Maybe there will be more interest now that everyone's gotten a chance to "meet the new boss...".

Sorry, but I don't want to go any significant distance in the X until I get my balding/leaking tires replaced :(.

...No problem...;)

...I was just trying to get something going for the more local guys who always say where we usually go is to far away, gas is to much, I just want to camp, or it's to difficult a place to get to...:dunno:

...Don't worry though, I will still be trail blazing around...:burnout:

...You might ask Boomer if he saved his old tires for you...:D

so this is for sure canceled?

...I would say yes...:scratch:

I released the camping spaces with the Ranger and just scheduled some work for saturday...

..Crashhed15, we should get together between today and friday though..:D

...You might ask Boomer if he saved his old tires for you...:D
I was thinking about keeping them but they were pretty worn, so I let them go. :(

They probably wouldn't have helped anyway. Unless somebody [cough] Ritsui [/cough] got some new 17" rims and isn't speaking up...:p:

...is He Secretly Working On His Truck Again...:hammer:
Posted via Mobile Device

Ill be around tomorrow after work, maybe we can meet up then. Maybe sunday we can go to holy jim. I've had the offroading itch the last few weeks. Just need to get a tire fixed for the bronco. The tires on the ranger are not off-road worthy, so I have only been wheelin the bronco.

Oh, we can do HJ on Sunday! What time??? I think I can bring a couple other people also...

...Crashed15, give me a call today and I will meet up with the ranger but it has to be before dark or I'll turn into a pumpkin..:D

...And I won't be able to go to Holy Jim...:(

TBars
It gets dark around five now, and thats when I get off work. I have your number and will call you after I get home and out of work clothes. Are you going to be around Orange? I do not have a problem driving to Anaheim Hills, just want to figure out a good place to meet. Too bad you will not be able to make it to HJ on sunday, i went last weekend and it was fun to get out there again.

Donner
Lets do this!!, tomorrow after work Ill get my tire repaired for the Bronco, the ranger is not off-road worthy in my mind. I'm sure it would do fine but the Bronco is in much better running condition to go wheelin. Im trying to get a couple of my buddies to go, but they are flakes. I would say a good time to meet up would be around noon on sunday? I'm open for when ever, but do enjoy my sleep. We can go earlier or later, I will be able to make it there when ever is most convienent to you.

Everyone and anyone is welcome to join us in Holy Jim, I have a tow strap and a bronco so I can always tow people out if they get stuck.

Thank goodness gas prices are lower again, wheelin was too expensive for me for a while. Getting 10-11 MPG on the bronco breaks the wallet real quick just driving out there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Maybe we can get together saturday then..:dunno:...I will be in f.v. saturday and can probably meet up in the afternoon...Send me your # and I'll call saturday...

...:shifty_ey ...I usually have plans after dark...:D

Back