So. Cal. Meet and Greet Nov. 8th '08 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

So. Cal. Meet and Greet Nov. 8th '08

Donner,

You gonna cruise it on Sunday?

TBars,

I ended up working late last night, maybe sat afternoon will work better.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I might be around the pond before game time too...:D

Yeah I have a bunch of errands I need to run before the game, like drop of the bronco at the shop to repair the tire, get my alignement done and balance and rotate the wheels, gotta get her ready for some romping on sunday.

...Sounds like a perfect place to meet up...:D

So there's nothing planned for tomorrow then???

I guess I can just stay home and tweak some things on my truck. Or maybe run back out to Stoddard Valley and watch the race... :scratch:

Crashed15 And Donner I Think Are Going To Trabuco...:dunno: Both My Trucks Have Major Issues That Only Time And Money Can Fix...:(
Posted via Mobile Device

All my neighbors and fam are going on a diabetes walk somewhere...

And I just got my new tires... :sigh: :p:

I'm sure we'll make something like this happen eventually. Seems like Chino/Anaheim is an ideal midpoint for a lot of folks.

So did you go with the Revo's again???
Nope. Never again. For all their rain/snow performance, the terrible tread life, sidewall "rot" and idiotic dealers who won't honor the warranty have unsold me from Revos and all Bridgestones for the foreseeable future. This time, I opted to try General Grabber AT2s. They look and feel almost exactly like BFG ATs for about $40 less per tire.

More importantly, when do you want to go break them in...:D
There's the question. Been busy with work, but I'm sure I can get a day off. Let me know your schedule :thumbsup:

Im At Trabuco Right Now And Silverado Should Open After Turkey Day...
Posted via Mobile Device

I Am Camping For A Nights At Oneil And Have Cheap Space For 1 Other Vehicle...;)
Posted via Mobile Device

:(. If I didn't have to work in the morning, I'd be there tonight. Have a good night :thumbsup:. I'll keep tabs here for Sunday, but I'll probably be working too late.

I Am Here For 2 Nights And 2 More Days...:dunno:
Posted via Mobile Device

Would have loved to participated in this but i was on the road making money:D hauling Oranges to the east coast.

even tho i did blast by Izwack's neighborhood while i was headed to the east coast tho just wish i had more time when i was there to stop by and say hi.

Oh well maybe on a future trip tho......

Read My Last Post And Come On Down...
Posted via Mobile Device

hmmm lemme see what i can do

Its Warm Going To Be 90 Plus, Winds Are 15 To 30 Right Now...
Posted via Mobile Device

Hope you guys ar ok...time to get out...there is a big fire in Corona:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There Is A Fire By You To No??? Im Ok, I Am Feet Away From The Firehouse...
Posted via Mobile Device

Back