SoCal peeps, lets think of a club name. | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SoCal peeps, lets think of a club name.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

X2

:thumbsup:

I like the last one a lot. I was wondering if it could be posible to have someone make one that is big enough for the rear window like a regular decal so that way everyone could have one on the back if they wanted and then also have the onse like you made up for the front fenders of their rigs.:D

I like the last one a lot. I was wondering if it could be posible to have someone make one that is big enough for the rear window like a regular decal so that way everyone could have one on the back if they wanted and then also have the onse like you made up for the front fenders of their rigs.:D
Too Late, Your opinions are meaningless..........................We wait for Froader now, we can do nothing else.......;)

Too Late, Your opinions are meaningless..........................We wait for Froader now, we can do nothing else.......;)

LOL ok. Hey kennedy do you know of anywhere here in san diego except for octillo wells where there is some decent wheeling spots?

LOL ok. Hey kennedy do you know of anywhere here in san diego except for octillo wells where there is some decent wheeling spots?
Yes, there are lots of places to wheel around San Diego.
I could list them all, or you could go out to Barns and Noble and get;
Guide to Southern California Backroads and 4-Wheel Drive Trails, by Charles A. Wells. I think you can also get it through this web site on the main page. You need some good maps and guide books if you intend to do any off-roading, just for safety, if nothing else.
Or, you could just go to TRUCKHAVEN the next time we go........
:p:

^ Definately gotta get me one of those ^

^ Definately gotta get me one of those ^

I wil go look for one tody.

Hey PRS you want to help me put in some new lights and finish my tow hitch?:cool:

hmm tempting.. and sorry bro i cant make it to proctor valley today, i gotta help my dad pack and ship a whole bunch of comps...last minute:(

So was the new sticker/logo unveiled at the cage building party???

No it wasn't. I still need to get them printed. My cousin is pretty busy lately.

This may be a stupid question...but what ever happen to "Froaders":rolleyes: or is that Paul offical thing?

can i join if i have a mainly stock exploder?

haha i live in socal though

so do we know what the name is yet? im hoping its los creepers

so do we know what the name is yet? im hoping its los creepers
Its:

Afrikan bambaataa and the zulu nation

ABZN

[/hijack]:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back