SOME CHIC SMASHED MY X | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SOME CHIC SMASHED MY X

I had already asked him in a Private Message to take a look at the pics and post them on the thread for everyone to see too ... but he didnt respond to my Private Message ... guess he dont like me :hammer:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh well. You beat me to it. OK, well I guess we'll see if he likes me better :p

99explorer i sent you the pics if you will please post them up here for me thanks
Chris

Originally posted by diablo5969
OK, well I guess we'll see if he likes me better :p

Well I guess we found the answer to that question :(

Just messin with ya, :chug:

I did get a bunch of emails from you but they were empty .... Did you attach the pictures?

doh ill try again

not suprised a cop did not want to write a report. I NJ, cops try not to gen involved unless there is a minimum of 3K of damage and/or some one was physically hurt. Most likely, insurance companies will go to mediation. It might help if the damage to her car is toward the rear or her car and your damage is towards the front. This suggests that she did not look when changing lanes. If it is the opposite, her's toward the front and yours towards the back, why would she change lanes when she could argue she knew you were there becasuse she could see you.

Originally posted by poconosms1
It might help if the damage to her car is toward the rear or her car and your damage is towards the front. This suggests that she did not look when changing lanes. If it is the opposite, her's toward the front and yours towards the back, why would she change lanes when she could argue she knew you were there becasuse she could see you.

The man brings up a good point. I had never thought of that

her bumper was at the very front of my passenger door when she hit me

her front bumper or rear bumper?

ok with all this crazy stuff going on we are still forgetting the real question here.....

was she hot? just a little?:D

not hot enough for my x

I still want to see those pics .. and ill post them up for you ... my email is portmnfwr@cox.net

not suprised a cop did not want to write a report. I NJ, cops try not to gen involved unless there is a minimum of 3K of damage and/or some one was physically hurt

Are you joking? the cops around where I live, staties and municipal REFUSE to go to an accident without filling out their report and recording statements of everyone, they even do what they're supposed to and cross out unneeded sections of the report so to avoid insurance fraud... maybe I just live in a good part of NJ(which I know I do..heh..lowest crime rate in the state..)

Isn't that the Hunterdon/south warren area. Richest area in the state of NJ. It also depends on District and crime stats in the area. If the police are taking that much time to respond and fill out a report, then they are over staffed. No wonder NJ has one of the highest per capita property tax rate in the country. That's why I moved out three years ago...... Now I pay half the insurance rates, half the property tax, and about 4% less income tax.

Here are the pictures of his explorer with the damage.

127-2739_IMG.jpg

I only had time to do one pic ... i will post the others in a little while.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here are all the pictures.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Back