sophmore model mud bogger

BUCHVILLEMAN

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Buckville, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
95' xlt
for you sophmore model guys that want to go through any mud hole. here's some eye candy!

P2260006.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Now that is what I want!!! and another car so I could acutally go places

uh, whoa! :eek:

he was at he perry fl mud bogs yesterday... amazing. he was tooling around guys with dual tractor tires... there was also a vintage model with 40" ground hawgs... amoung 500 other rigs to ooooh and ahh over.

can you say............ drool.................. :eek:

that's figgin' huge! Are the tires sticking out over the trailor's edge?

Finally! A monster with an Explorer body!
They are few and far between....

I want to park next to it and take a picture! hahaha!

Whats under the hood?

Looks like the side view mirrors didnt make the cut. I would think you would need them way up there to look out for incoming flights.

i never talked to the driver but i stuck my head up under there and it looked like a big block to me. it had this wild aluminum pan of the intake to block incoming mud and water.

look at those axles! i dont know much about big boy axles but they look like soemthign out of a bus!

i think the mirrow was lost during a collison as he had some dents and scratches on the passenger side.

MAMA :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much $$$? :D

all i have to say is "wow"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, thats f'ing insane!! :eek: :eek:

i wonder if he has one of those red beacons on top to signal incoming aircraft?

I could be wrong but those axles look like 2-1/2 ton Rockwell axles. Anybody know what size those tires are?

That is really f**king huge, I want one

tires are 46" x 24" "spreader" tires - off of an offroad water or seed truck. they are pretty popular around here. it is the largest street legal tire in Florida that isnt considered heavy equipment. i think that they are made by goodyear if im not mistaken.

That is street legal???????

If he lost a mirror and got some body damage in a "collision", I would love to see what happened to the other guy.

I want one...

Dave

the truck itself is not street legal. the tire size is, but his bumpers and body are way far off the ground.

all he needs to do to be street legal is to put it down a little and get some perrys fenders....that is what i am gonna go, shackle and tt with some 46's...maybe a little trimmimg but again that is a maybe...rrrrriiiiggghhtt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back