Source for pins for various OEM connectors | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Source for pins for various OEM connectors

bt1987

Reaction score
City, State
Columbus, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford PIU
I have added a number of features to my 2014 PIU that were not present from the factory. So far, most of the new wiring I've added is simply just long bare wire leads shoved into the empty cavities of the plugs. Of all the additions I've made, the only one I was able to source the OEM connector pins for is the BCM C2280E connector for the headlights and fog lights. I was able to buy a whole new connector, remove a pin and wire lead, and place it in my vehicle to get the power lead for my fog lights.

Unfortunately, Ford doesn't have part numbers for the rest of the connectors that I need, so I have no idea where to source the pins I need.

These are the connectors I need pins for:

BCM C2280B - Sunload sensor
BCM C2280C - LIN 03 for Backup Camera
FCDIM C2123 - Backup Camera
Stereo Connector - Line In wiring

If anyone can help me find the pins for these connectors, that would be great.

Edit: I no longer need C2123, I was able to source an entire replacement connector (WPT-1278) so I will buy the replacement connector and just remove some pins for my use. If I'm lucky, those pins will fit in the stereo connector too.

Unfortunately, there are no part numbers for the BCM connectors aside from what I've listed. These are also the most important connectors to get, since they can be accidentally knocked out of their position while I'm driving (I have rather big feet and like to stretch out, I know I'm grazing the BCM with my shoe)

Back