Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4

Nice tires. I am planning on taking my tires over to get swapped off the vehicle. In my Silverado.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The answer is yes, you can fit 8 truck tires in a 5th gen....it's very tight though...lol.

Meanwhile...:cool:

20191012_182259-jpg.20909

This is why we can't have nice things:mad2:

20191024_180544-jpg.21959

somebody hit you???
dang dents everywhere!!! SOB now I'm pissed
hope they are insured

The more I look at it the worse it gets. DETAILS PLEASE!!

If you were driving JP, it would have been funny.

Stoped at a light and rear-ended by a GMC Terrain. Her whole front end was tacoed.

Edit: Just heard back from my insurance company, they contacted hers, and she has not paid her bill, so her insurance was cancelled. So looks like I have to get mine to foot the bill. Sucks!

Insurance will go after her, she should have her license suspended too technically. The rear tail light is over $1200 from Ford:eek:

May have to fix the front bearings on JP and bring back to DD status for a few weeks. To bad the Navajo is not ready:(

$120000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP BALLS
Time to upgrade the rear already? Custom led lights, metal bumper...........
If you have 8" of lift already that GMC would have gone under you to kiss your rear axle = slacker! get to it! LOL
Wait does the 2019 still have a live axle? LMFAO
Glad your insurance will cover it CA must be a no fault state

I love Judge Judy
"I'm the boss, applesauce!"

sorry to see this man oh man seriously that sucks now get on that navajo!

Yes, the Ranger as a Live Dana axle, with a electric locker in it thank you:p

Trust me I'm thinking about just putting after market bumpers on and being done with it.

When my FJ got hit, I had them use an ARB front bumper. It was less than 200 bucks more than OEM parts.

Well, 7k in damage...the Ranger is now being fixed. :wtf:

:usa:

Ugh....hitch is on backorder, which means I drive this Nissan Sentra another 2 weeks:(

Finally got the truck back today... So happy to get out of my rental econo box, although 40mpg was nice.

is she good as new?
Did the Sentra survive your abuse? Those Nissans are not very nice to us Ford enthusiasts

is she good as new?
Did the Sentra survive your abuse? Those Nissans are not very nice to us Ford enthusiasts

Truck is good, happy to have it back.

Sentra was a nightmare on wheels, it was a 2019, but a lot of electrical issues. Or is the horn supposed to honk when you apply cruise control.....when it works:rolleyes:. Also it was a cvt ( which I hate), and gutless, even when using "sport" mode which I renamed "Margarita" mode, because it sounds like a blender making a margarita at 7000 rpm.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

geesh
see I avoid Nissans like the plague, not impressed with their offerings. I mean 125-150K miles and they are done?
I do like a CVT for one thing......running snow tracks! The lack of shifting and always being in the power band is the only way to go with tracks. I can see it now a honking sentra on snow tracks........na better to stick with the 19 Ranger!!!

Back