Stock A/C Condenser Fan???

EpiDeMiCc

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2009 explorer eddie bauer
Hi all,
Pretty new to the ford brand so excuse my ignorance.
Bought a low mileage 09 Eddie Bauer and trying to diagnose poor efficiency in my A/C system only when the ambient temps are up past the mid 90s.
I notice this car has no electric condenser fan like most other cars do. Then i look online and find one supposedly for my car, however i see NO WIRING on my actual car suggesting it ever came with one.

Can anyone confirm or deny if this car should have one?

If yes, also please let me know where to look!

iirc, these didnt come with one. at leas the pool v6 XLT didnt... i think maybe the mustangs did, i dont rremembet though for sure. usually the ones that say they work are aftermarket ones that convert from mechanical to electricl fan, like ive found a few for mine, butmine for sure never came with one! also, please dont double post ;) thanks!

iirc, these didnt come with one. at leas the pool v6 XLT didnt... i think maybe the mustangs did, i dont rremembet though for sure. usually the ones that say they work are aftermarket ones that convert from mechanical to electricl fan, like ive found a few for mine, butmine for sure never came with one! also, please dont double post ;) thanks!
The 2005-2010 Mustangs came with electric fans.

Back