stock ranger stuck | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

stock ranger stuck

well i get a ride home with a friend today, he drives a stock 2001 ranger 4x4. stock tires(almsot bald). So he says lets go muddin, so we go to the mud hole frist time hes good he gets it half in the mud half on firm ground. second tiem he goes all the way than lets off the gas half way throug(his fone rang(he's a moron)) so he goes again, we have this lil offroad trail made, has some sugar sand, a ditch to jsmp and get air, and the mud put. well he jumps the ditch prolly 3 feet of air. than guns it for the mud make it almsot all the way out but get stuck at the very end. so we have the f150 pull us out again. than on the way home, also another back way, we were riding its a ledge right next to this lake, we had no more than 2" oh road on the other saide he almsot lays his ranger i nthe lake :eek: ( would not have been cool....)
i know this thread is pointless without pics but o well ill take my camerea friday when well go to a different mudhole

PEACE

(POINTLESS THREAD)
=)

oh and he had the mud up above his transfer case, and up to the doors.

well its 1 50 and were bout outta school, hes gunan go gets his oil changed than were gunna go get his truck stuck again, this time ill get pics =)

were prolly also taking my truck yippie, to bad 4 wheel low dont work =(

PEACE

Back