• Register Today It's free!

Stranger back from the dead

CarFreak146

Reaction score
City, State
Shawnee, Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Explorer XLT
I don't know if any of the old guys are still here or not, but I was here ragularly about 5 years ago with my SAS'd 94 Explorer..... I'm back with a 92 Ranger. 4wd, 2.3, 5 spd, and teal. picked it up for $900. needs a pass. side door, rear main seal, power steering pump, and a few other things like the 4wd doesn't engage. ANybody got a link of a general specs sheet for this thing? If I remember correctly, its got a D35, 8.8 27 spline rear end, it should have the BW13-54 T-case, and I'm assuming that mitsubishi Md05 or whatever 5 spd trans? anyway, just wanted to say hi and see if any of the old guys were still here.

--Ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome back. Any plans to SAS this one as well?

Not anytime soon..... after I axle swapped my Explorer, I kinda missed the days of the TTB. it was more fun and challenging. I bought this truck as a winter driver b/c my current DD is an 01 Lightning and I don't want it out this winter. haha. I'm tryin to find a set of slightly used 31's and some cut out style fender flares for it as of now, and I'll do the f-150 spacer and shackle lift to start off with, and then leave it be for a while.

Welcome back

The Ranger's name will be Snot :p:

haha, what's up man.... my buddy's son named it already. He calls it Mater, from the cars movie, b/c its rusty.

Nothing's changed here. Haven't really got to do anything mod wise to my truck - soon as I paid it off I planned on starting mods but ended up spending everything on an ankle and other unexpected suprises.

Funny thing is just last week I found an old tape of the last Tuttle run I went to. If you remember it was the one where most of you ended up on my front bumper - as I decided to back up into a bad spot :( Was wondering what happened to everyone.

Nothing's changed here. Haven't really got to do anything mod wise to my truck - soon as I paid it off I planned on starting mods but ended up spending everything on an ankle and other unexpected suprises.

Funny thing is just last week I found an old tape of the last Tuttle run I went to. If you remember it was the one where most of you ended up on my front bumper - as I decided to back up into a bad spot :( Was wondering what happened to everyone.

haha, I do remember that. that was a fun day.

Back