Superlift for 98-00 explorer? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Superlift for 98-00 explorer?

YoThor

Reaction score
i have just called my sources,aka Mister 4x4 and asked about the damn Trailmaster lift i have been craving, they told me of a 4in suspension lift from Superlift for $2300,, anyone know????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I haven't heard about this lift, but it is very possible to be true. I checked out Superlift's home page and it looks like there is a 98+ Ranger with a lift on it. It is likely that they are modifying this lift for the Explorer.

------------------
Tim Y.
1996 Ford Explorer

Well way back when, when we first started are movement for late model lift's superlift was supposed to be making one but after talking to them many times they told us they would not be making a lift. Maybe all those calls changed their minds.

Keith

Either that, or the pressure from Trailmaster's new kit taking the market, a monopoly as it could be said, forced them to develop the kit. Maybe the same pressure might fet them motivated into making a kit for the 1995-1997's. Highly doubtful though. It's my beleif that there will never be a lift for the 1995-1997 models, sad, but true. Dead Link Removed

------------------
Tim Y.
1996 Ford Explorer

I know of a place in So. Cal. that has been doing 4" lifts for 95-00 explorers using a modifid Superlift '98 Rager Lift. They charge $2000 though. That is why I have not done it, too high. I'll wait for the trailmaster kit, modify it a bit and save some $$

------------------
Juan Felsmann
'97 Sport 4WD
Warrior Twist

[This message has been edited by felsmann (edited 02-12-2000).]

Back