Tellico run 08 is a no go!!! What are we gonna do???? | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico run 08 is a no go!!! What are we gonna do????

Rigs done and I pick up my trailer today. Tellico, here I come :D

Picture007.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hell yeah!!

Great weather for a drive to SC

Wait, I thought you were pickign your trailer up from SC?
But yeah they got some cold weather too but the sun is out so everythings good!

Wait, I thought you were pickign your trailer up from SC?
But yeah they got some cold weather too but the sun is out so everythings good!

The trailer was manufactured in SC, I'm leaving to pick it up in Monrovia, MD shortly.

Oh okay gotcha :D

OK, I'm thinking I may get to make this one. The wife wants to go to the nearby Biltmore Mansion :rolleyes: but at least she is in for the trip. Whether I go or not depends on work, so put me down for a definite maybe. :)

The ole mounty should be good to go, I may invest in some limit straps before I depart this time though.

Well i have the 5.13's now. Just need the OX-locker and ARB as well as 42's and im good.

Looking Good:thumbsup:

As of now i feel we need to go ahead and choose a new place to go. Tellico is getting closed down. I talked with some friends that go a lot and the only thing open now is School bus, Hellicopter pad, and guard rail.

These will be close down soon also.

I've been following a few threads on PBB about Tellico too -- sadly, it does sound like it will be closed before we even get there.

I think i am the curse to off roading, I made it to Paragon once and it now its closed. Now that I'm just about to make it to Tellico, it'll be closed.

I dont want to go through building a new rig and getting it somewhere that will limit what we can do.

My new goal for the year is have this rig done and ready to go for this EF run.

...there is always truckhaven...;)

That is a very good option. I want my rig out there one day in the new few years. It will happen.... Just got to get my self ready for that LONGGGGGGG drive haha

I have a email out to them about having a EF group run at grey rock to see about some good rates.

How about Grey Rock guys.

http://www.grayrockorv.com/index.htm

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah or Uwharrie -- thats a lot more friendly to stock-ish vehicles than Tellico, so more people would be able to enjoy it.

Back