Thanksgiving 2006 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thanksgiving 2006

aldive

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
Where will you be celebrating Thanksgiving 2006?

What are you most thankful for this year?

May each and every one of you have a wonderful holiday
Happy Thanksgiving

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm going to be home this year, my family decided not to have a big get together this year, so it's just me, my brother and my girls

I'm thankful for life

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and God Bless

I will be spending time with her mother, then my parents this weekend, along with all the family.

^^^What I am most thankful for, kids have spread in all directions.

I'll be celebrating at my home in the country. Been invited to DC to some of my relatives homes but declined. Too much concrete and asphalt for me on Turkey day. Too much on any day for me LOL

IMG_2263.jpg

And here is one of the main things I'm thankful for...... my health, so I still can go out and get my own bird. No assembly line bird for me. Maybe next year.

Nice lookin gobbler there! I'll be at home with family, same as every year.

Thankful for my health, my beautiful girlfriend and the fact that I am getting into a great paying job come Jan.

I will be serving some Thanksgiving meals at the Salvation Army. Then off to a friend's ranch for a feast.

I am most thankful that I was born in this great and free country and my family of course.

God bless ....

I am going to sit home, watch TV and eat some pizza probably.

.... That's only because we had our Thanksgiving last month, you yanks are slow :D

gonna be having thanksgiving with my grandma girlfriend and step son since my mom passed last may so firts holiday with out here gonna be rough but fun

and i am thankful for life and the chance to wheel!!!!

Getting together with family for thanksgiving at my aunt and uncle's house. Wasn't home last year for thanksgiving, so it will be great to be with family this year. Friday I am meeting my girl's folks for dinner, (surprisingly) I am looking forward to it.

I'm thankful for my great family, awesome friends, and my beautiful girlfriend, Tiffany. All of whom I love very much.

I'm grateful to live in America, the greatest nation on earth. I would also like to salute our brothers and sisters in the military, without them none of this would be possible :salute: I'm grateful for my wife and daughter and God's blessings. :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving To All

I will be going to the in-laws for an early dinner and on to Vermont to find a place to live!

I am thankful for my beautiful, kind wife, my wonderful son, my health, my parents/sibs and my goofy pets.

And thankful for this site and the wonderful folks on it who have been a goldmine of information and a good deal of fun and lively debate.

Bless you all!

Going to my sisters, I am thankfull for my 4 month old daughter and my son who just turned 19 and wont be joining us today because he is in college

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!! AND GOD BLESS

Happy Thanksgiving:D

We're having family over to the house tonight for dinner.

I'm thankful for my wife and family, and for living in the land of opportunity, and all that brings.:usa:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING my explorerforum family!

From the Downeys' (family photo as soon as i get home from duty)

Good News! My daughter cam home from the hospital yesterday, for those that dont know, she was born on oct 5 weighing 2lbs 7oz. Today she weighs somewhere around 5 1/2 lbs.

Our plans are to stay home and enjoy being together. '97 V8 (monty) is coming over to feast.

Thank you for all your greatness explorerforum, hope you have a wonderful day!

heres a salute back, thanks for your support :salute:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING my explorerforum family!

From the Downeys' (family photo as soon as i get home from duty)

Good News! My daughter cam home from the hospital yesterday, for those that dont know, she was born on oct 5 weighing 2lbs 7oz. Today she weighs somewhere around 5 1/2 lbs.

Our plans are to stay home and enjoy being together. '97 V8 (monty) is coming over to feast.

Thank you for all your greatness explorerforum, hope you have a wonderful day!

heres a salute back, thanks for your support :salute:

COngrats I'm glad to here all is well, happy thankgiving and thanks for all your doing....God Bless

So when did god bless everyone become part of a turkey slaughtering day....it kinda makes me cringe :mad:

Me I think I'll work on the 'stang and drink a beer or two.......I can't support a holiday that's history is based in deciet and death and currently steeped in christian fundamentalism. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Least not forget these guys

The Mayflower Compact

"In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the Loyal Subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord, King James, by the Grace of God, of England, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, e&.

Having undertaken for the Glory of God, and Advancement of the Christian Faith, and the Honour of our King and Country, a voyage to plant the first colony in the northern parts of Virginia; do by these presents, solemnly and mutually in the Presence of God and one of another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil Body Politick, for our better Ordering and Preservation, and Furtherance of the Ends aforesaid; And by Virtue hereof to enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal Laws, Ordinances, Acts, Constitutions and Offices, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the General good of the Colony; unto which we promise all due submission and obedience.

In Witness whereof we have hereunto subscribed our names at Cape Cod the eleventh of November, in the Reign of our Sovereign Lord, King James of England, France and Ireland, the eighteenth, and of Scotland the fifty-fourth. Anno Domini, 1620."

Back