• Register Today It's free!

The Adventure Wagon

TheGTkid

Reaction score
City, State
Jackson, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello Explorers, (and maybe a few Mountaineers!)
My name is Wes. Last Friday I got my newer vehicle. A black 2002 Ford Explorer XLT rolled in to my life. Her name respectively is The Adventure Wagon. She is equipped properly with a 4x4 option, as all cars should be. I love everything about this truck, and I mean EVERYTHING. People say, "You wont get anything good for fuel mileage" It's funny because I get 22mpg's more than my old car could ever comprehend. The power feels so right, a 4.0l v6 has some kick to it I have noticed. The storage... Holy ****. Moon roofing is my new thing. I just wanted to make my entrance to the community respectively! I made my exit from the Taurus community just a half hour ago.
Have a great day!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard. Got any plans? Refresh, restore, or all out remodel? Whatever your plans, the info is here. Glad to have ya.

My idea is to pull the running boards... very useless to me.
Next off, 4 KC lights. 2 facing forward, 2 facing backwards. 2 switches, one for forward lighting, one for rear lighting. That will all get mounted on the cargo rack bars.
A hole will be drilled for a flag in the middle of a bar for extended flag height, I stress safety and don't want anything horrific to happen to my baby!
31's, stock suspension, no cutting.
LED lights in the grille.
Brush guard (later on)
New stereo!
limo tint rear windows, 75% tint on front windows
and paint touch up, maybe a color changing so it isnt so revealing
TOW HOOKS FRONT AND BACK!
New receiver, a REESE if attainable

Back