• Register Today It's free!

the DEN-SA,TX Early August

JPA1982

Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX for now
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT V8 AWD
ok well we just did a run yesterday the 18th of July , 3 other besides myself showed up, had a blast and met another crew that is local here in san antonio. well he said if we wanna get togeather another one, let him know and we'll do BBQ and everything, hang out and get to know more people, more the better he/I say, so how bout it

Here are a few pics of yesterday, have more if anyone is interested.
go to bottom of page http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108489&page=2

Pick a date when u respond please,
Sat August 7th 10-11am
Sun August 8th 10-11am

here is a link to the meeting place, its Whataburger
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...8238-4001&search= Search &searchtab=address

Lets have a good turn out, the club we ran into was def. impressed with John and Randalls rigs, i know we have a lot more just like them, so how bout it, let me know which date asap, so i can call the guy at Wicked Offroad and let him know to set up a run the same day.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

finally a run that i wont have to park to do....hopefully i get the 5.5 on before this but it depends on when jtx gets his 35s....ill keep yall updated but as of now i am going to go...if anybody in austin wants to go but doesnt want to take theyre truck let me know u can ride with me....

jason

ill be able to do saturday depending on if i work that weekend

get the lift on , 35s or not, u'll still be able to do a lot there found plenty of ways to go yesterday, that i had never even been 2, so was all good,

can run easy stuff and challenge the trails only when u want 2, really nice area.

Sounds like I need to try and hook up with SVO and try and make this run, LOL.

yeah ya do, make them get down here. Tell him to bring his austin girl with him.

well theres a chance that i might not make it to this trip....i have no clue when my lift is going to get here...they say itll be here the 27th of july and then i dont know when my tires will get here....so but well see what happens....

jason

AKA......zavaral (this one i use when im at work)

BBQ- any word from svo and u 2 making this run???

Msupertek how bout u, coming down for this one?

well its for sure i wont be making it down for this one...me and my dad are going to put my lift on saturday hopefully well finish it sunday before i go into work..but for sure not next weekend but the weekend after that ill be down in san antonio with my 33s and my lift....god i cant wait im bot to go tinkle in my pants just thinking on my truck sitting on 33s....sry jpa hopefully yall have fun..and break something in my honor...laterz..

haha don't plan breaking anything, doesn't look like anyone is coming down, thats fine, how bout

WE PUSH THIS BACK A WEEK THEN? so august 15 suday at 10am?? so will this work better for everyone? would like to see a nice turn out the off road place right by the den still told me to just let them know when some guys are coming down and they'd join us, BBQ and all, they really enjoyed watching Randall(mudd*****) and John(johnstone) last time, and would like to shock them with a few more built X's but if not thats ok , i'll have to wait till next summer, lets see if any more interest will come from the 15th

the August 8th Devils Den run is Cancelled!!!!!

i cant do it if its on a sunday...i gotta work....and going 4 wheeling then diving 2 hrs to work a 12hr and then driving a hr home just wont work. but ill down there hopefully next friday..... laterz

JPA1982 said:
BBQ- any word from svo and u 2 making this run???

Msupertek how bout u, coming down for this one?
I have way too many irons in the fire right now. I can't keep up when it's time to eat I am so busy. Haven't had a chance to talk to anyone. Trckmagik is due here today.

well drop Trckmagik a line for me and see if he wants to make a run on sat.14th of august?? saw a huge bunch of jeeps leaving there today on my way home from work, prob cause it rained yesterday pretty good. i'll def be ready to go on the 14th though if anyone else wants to make the trip, if not, hey i'll have fun anywayz.

Back