The Lowest Explorer Pic Thread!!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Lowest Explorer Pic Thread!!!!

my gas tank is one inch above the ground when lowered im going to have to get a fuel cell so I wont explode.:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bro whats up w/ the blk spray paint?!

I'm in the middle of shaving things. Took all the plastic molding off the sides, shaved the rear wiper, removed the plastic reflector that went all the way across the back and filled in the holes from the clips, smoothed the mercury logo above the license plate, removing some body lines, roof rack will bo gone this weekend and holes filled in, etc. etc. lol this list keeps getting bigger.

only pic I can find that shows what I'm talking about at the moment.
l_8376790aa2cfae4aca517209b4235ca1.png

Edit:

It's sprayed above my wheel wells cause there was some rust I had to fix. This all started from me getting rear ended. Figured it was the perfect opportunity to do it. lol

Hey I want to lower my Ford Explorer, I want it to end up looking like the first picture of the white Explorer. I was wondering whats the price range and if theres a way I could do it myself and how much would it cost if I just bought the parts. Also what parts would I need to buy?

Hey I want to lower my Ford Explorer, I want it to end up looking like the first picture of the white Explorer. I was wondering whats the price range and if theres a way I could do it myself and how much would it cost if I just bought the parts. Also what parts would I need to buy?

would be helpful if we knew what yr explorer u had:D:thumbsup:

Well I have a complete air setup. Make sure you get the right weight capacity for the bags, cause the truck is heavy. You can buy the parts your self and have someone with installation. It is a pretty penny though. Im riding on Firestones they are tough and last a long time. Im in the middle of shaving mine also.

well,

here's mine.. it's low.. but still sits high on 20's
100_0898.JPG

It really isn't an explorer but this is my 2003 Ranger which is the same susp setup as the explorer.

september15020.jpg

Copyofseptember15030.jpg

So it's an old pic? Got any new ones wiht the 4" drop?

yep, its an old pic. its the only pic I have right now... trucks currently off the road. I'll post a few new ones once I can pull it out of storage.. should hopefully be this week. Can't wait to break in the fresh rebuild.

yep, its an old pic. its the only pic I have right now... trucks currently off the road. I'll post a few new ones once I can pull it out of storage.. should hopefully be this week. Can't wait to break in the fresh rebuild.

nice. wanna see how it looks. I'm trying to think of colors for the merc in the spring. with drop and 20's

cruisincali, have you got any pictures of your Ex with one of the front wheels off ? I'd love to see how the bags fit under there, or at least how you did it.
You used shorter shocks, or just not running any ?

1055395752_l.jpg

this is low foreal! just bags no body drop!

ill take pics of my static dropped one tomorrow......but i need to lower it more

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oooo, good thread! Hey Slammed, you have any suspension pix of that chopped show X?

Back