The nitrous oxide is no more.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The nitrous oxide is no more....

Well, I decided to remove the ZEX kit today. I very rarely use it and it's just been taking up space. I'm gonna sell it soon, but might have a few interests.

Basically I didn't use it enough to warrant me keeping it, and the money from selling it would be nice. It's still in almost perfect condition, I just don't use it enough.

I'll post a thread in for sale if it is!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to hear, but hey if you don't use it, no reason not to sell it and get some more money for other mods. Perhaps 35's?

The money is probably going to my "Eventual Motor Rebuild Fund."

Yo alec,

seeing as you are ditching the NOS, use the extra cash and go for the 4WD conversion.

Ryan

alec, maybe we can start an "ex-nitrous user's support group." lol

Alec,

I think you should raise her up 12" and get an Atlas II transfercase and stuff some 35s.

If your gunna remain a 2WD then ditch those heaver Rock Crawler rims. Get yourself a set of Aluminum rims and Powder Coat them black and mount the Xterrains on them. You and I both are loosing some preformance lugging around these heavy rims and tires.

Hey Alec, I'm interested in your NOS system if you are still thinking of selling it. Toss me an email. Thanks!

OH, and disregard my question about supercharging my SOHC. I read a bunch of threads after asking you about it and decided the heck with it. I don't wanna FUBAR my X, since it's my main vehicle.

Troll has nos and have not used it since we put the new intake on. he has not sprayed in more then a year i gues but he is leaving it on because he says he ant loosing to no Ten second viper because he decide not to keep a little extra insurance in the truck. you guys need a nos section it is the best bang for buck and i recomend it for all explorer owners for the occational track usage even if only once a year.

Back