The Return to Wenatchee/Cle Elum (pics) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Return to Wenatchee/Cle Elum (pics)

98Explorer4x4 said:
BTW, nice Limited and 99 XL!

BTW; Congratulations on your pending marriage ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They give me gas too.

Premier said:
They give me gas too.
^^:gigantic laughing smiley:^^

I'm addicted. :mad:

2 packages per week. :eek:

I've even had them for breakfast 3 times :rolleyes:

Albino 94LTD said:
^^:gigantic laughing smiley:^^

I'm addicted. :mad:

2 packages per week. :eek:

I've even had them for breakfast 3 times :rolleyes:

Damn I did corrupt you with my simple camping chow :D

Sadly though that's about the only time I eat them :p

So, when are we going back???

I have a pretty good stock in the fridge :D

Albino 94LTD said:
So, when are we going bcak???

To Gallagher?

Want to figure out what is clunking under the truck when I turn and go over a bump (speed bump or into my driveway)?

I changed the funkily angled tie-rod, but the sound is still there though it only does it occasionally. I am trying to avoid spending money on a front end that will essentially be scrapped in the very near future, yet I want to insure that it isn't something that will break on the trail. Ball joints all seem tight, The other tierod seems tight, all the bolts are good and tight............I am suspecting something to do with the Torsion bars as one clunked when I pulled myself under the truck, and they should be solid. I got it to do it again by slapping it, but only once.................

The t-bar adjuster pads? Thats what it sounds like to me.

Premier said:
The t-bar adjuster pads? Thats what it sounds like to me.

That is my thought I just can't seem to prove it to myself. I hope it is them so I can blatantly ignore it untill I cut the damn things off and toss em :D

I'd ignore it :D

put a pry bar in there and pry on the t-bars and see if they move up and down......

Anyone ready for part 'Quatro'?

Next weekend.

The second run was over Memorial Day Weekend and we only saw about 10 other people. There might be more over Labor Day but nothing like Naches.

Albino 94LTD said:
Anyone ready for part 'Quatro'?

Next weekend.

The second run was over Memorial Day Weekend and we only saw about 10 other people. There might be more over Labor Day but nothing like Naches.

HMMM..........

The next weekend might be better. I am camping this weekend, but have the family with me. Let me talk to them, and I really need to get my rig into Les Scwabb to shake down the front end before whatever is clunking decides to break. I can't find it so they will have too.

I am thinkinkg that there be many a fire concern over there right now as well.

Back