This order is short-term, but tomorrow the 24th I'm retrieving a new... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

This order is short-term, but tomorrow the 24th I'm retrieving a new...

jeffreybehr

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Explorer ST in RED!
...Ex. ST from an LA-area dealer.. ST, 401A and Techn. packages.. For the 2nd time, I'm retaining my aftermarket tires and wheels, and, strangely enough, installing the new wheels from 'Red' onto 'Blue' will allow the Ford dealer to 'certify' Blue, which generated about $5K more trade-in value for me.

Pics from the dealer are on the way, allegedly.

I've got lowering springs and BIG brakes to install on it, and I'm pretty sure I'll do the springs first.. Later will be installing a MagnaFlow CAT-back system and MAYBE downpipes, too.

...Ex. ST from an LA-area dealer.. ST, 401A and Techn. packages.. For the 2nd time, I'm retaining my aftermarket tires and wheels, and, strangely enough, installing the new wheels from 'Red' onto 'Blue' will allow the Ford dealer to 'certify' Blue, which generated about $5K more trade-in value for me. Pics from the dealer are on the way, allegedly. I've got lowering springs and BIG brakes to install on it, and I'm pretty sure I'll do the springs first.. Later will be installing a MagnaFlow CAT-back system and MAYBE downpipes, too.
Drove it home today; pics tomorrow.. The Rapid Red looks more 'gorgeouser' than I expected.. It's little different from my '20 and '22 versions, but this had all the packages I want.

...Ex. ST from an LA-area dealer.. ST, 401A and Techn. packages.. For the 2nd time, I'm retaining my aftermarket tires and wheels, and, strangely enough, installing the new wheels from 'Red' onto 'Blue' will allow the Ford dealer to 'certify' Blue, which generated about $5K more trade-in value for me.

Pics from the dealer are on the way, allegedly.

I've got lowering springs and BIG brakes to install on it, and I'm pretty sure I'll do the springs first.. Later will be installing a MagnaFlow CAT-back system and MAYBE downpipes, too.
Hey Jeff, whatever mods you do, keep your warranty in mind. Congrats on the new Red machine. I saw the pictures.👍

Peter

Back