Yuma, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 xlt, 93 SAS xlt
dont you wish you had these??????:D :D :D :D

Attachments

• dr1.jpg
    dr1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 459

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Attachments

• dr2.jpg
    dr2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 458

Ya know you're an ass when.... ;) Nice trucks!

oh like this ha ha

Attachments

• flex2.jpg
    flex2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 460

:mad: You gotta rub it id dont ya :D

At least mine will fit in the garage :p

well in six months im getting my house built and im getting a 3rd garage door that is big enough to put one in . so neener neener ha ha, just kidding , i love this **** man, im getting to know alot of guys out here in arizona and i tell you what, this is the place to live that is for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea my sis lives in phoenix its pretty bad ass. Also are you gonna take the SAS'd X to moab this year?

well i was going to go this year but i have to go to cax, im in the marine corps, at that time, but felix is telling me there are some pretty cool places to go around his house so im gonna check it out. i am currently working on a 302 built to the balls for the red one, and am getting all the pieces for the blue sas. im gonna put leaf springs up front though, so i have one of each to see just how much better one is ffrom the other. if anyone one wants a dana 30 with 3.73 gears and all the steering **** let me know i can get to ya for around $250. later, mike

Looking good Mike, glad to hear that Yuma is working out for you.

Kevin

I can see having one big truck and one fast car, or two big trucks if they are set up differently but how do you decide which one to drive?:)

No way! Look at the long ass wheelbase on those suckers......plus they are away too tall!!

Why would anybody want one of those?

hahaha just kidding....
Lets go wheeling.

I am moving to Laguna Beach in 2 weeks. I will be much closer to you AZ guys, so get ready to show me some trails out there.......

Oh and my BII even with the 6" lift/33's and roof lights will still fit in my new garage! Truck is 6'-10.5" total with the roof lights folded back garage door is 7'-0" hahaha. No body lift or 35's for me! Thank goodness for fiberglass......

well yeah id love to have the blue one but the red ones looks to be on fire. so i pass one that one. :D thats very nice and id love to have either one. they look bad@ss.

hey thanks guys, i was drinking beer last night and was being a *****. sorry, lol. 410Fortune , just let me know when your moved and we will have to work something out. i have met alot of guys on the azwheelin site and have some cool runs comming up in late oct and nov. :D

Hey Mike

Nice rigs:D

Dam nice " X"'s. drool drool drool:cool:

i agree with black magic. you need one lowered to make the street guys drool as well. ;)

What do you do, trailer one to go wheelin?? :D

I wouldn't mind walking outside and going eenie meenie minie moe.....looks like red one today and then at lunch I'll switch to the Blue one.

Even I envy you. Making me think about taking all the 5.5" lift stuff that is coming off my 91 Sport when it goes D44 and putting it all on my 93 Sport. Then I would be HAPPY!!!:D :D

9485bluesilver.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back