TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

6. Put Up or Shut Up: This is one of my gripes I didn't fully express in my last posts. YOU, the people who have NO real affiliation with this company that defend them are their, and the prospective buyers worst enemy. You make excuses for them and pacify people who have legitimate complaints, instead of us (the paying public) gathering together the give them a reason to change the way they operate. People like you FIND (for free, and I really don't know why) give them a reason to conduct business as usual. Like an enabler to a drug user, you screw the whole family.

And I will quote myself. And it's not about Al's Headers or their business, but about the people on this forum who are defending them.

But I will take your advice FIND and take it down a few notches.

Que Sera, Sera

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

9.Feeling Lucky: Being on the receiving end of getting some $800 headers for my $2,500 Explorer just because I'm looking for a bit of performance doesn't and never will make me feel lucky. If your so insecure or elitist that you need them to feel cool for your own self worth, i will pray for you.

... Then what the hell are you *****ing for?

IDK, apparently he is mostly complaining because he has heard of other people having trouble.

I think someone is straying over here from the Pirate forums.

I was only curious if anybody knew if we hit the 30 orders mark.

I got my order in several weeks ago and was told I was number two in the 1st group of 10. I was told at the time it would be towards the end of Feb before I would be notified of a shipment and be required to pay the remainder of the money. All ok with me. I will call them first of Marchnif I have not heard from them first. Knew all this going in so no big deal. Lighten up guys, your paranoia is showing.

So still does any one know if I can still get in on this group buy?

Well, impatient or not, I am still trying to just place my order. I will gladly wait for it to ship, I just want to know that they are making my headers and if they wont take my order that just delays my build even longer.

I have been calling every day for the last two weeks to give them some money. Twice they have answered and promised to call back, but I have never been called back therefore no order placed.

And before I get jumped as well, again, I know these are custom built so I will gladly wait once my order is placed just don't make me wait to place my order. That is my complaint.

Yeah, I just checked and realized that they still haven't charged my card yet either. This is kinda irritating considering I was probably one of the first three or four people to call and e-mail to place the order, and have had the money set aside for the last three months (I was going to order before the group buy even started)

So I'm with atv. I don't mind the wait to produce them, as long as I know that they're going to take my money. At this point, I'm not even 100% sure that despite the calls and e-mails, they even know to include me. All I want is them to take five minutes to shoot me a two line email saying "Hi Lucas, we took your payment. Headers are being produced." The lack of communication is probably what's driving everyone crazy.

Well, I had to drop out. Almost a grand worth of unexpected stuff needs paid and since Al's decided they never wanted my money, I need to use it. I'll just have to order them later, after the Ex is all back together I guess.

Still patiently waiting with $654 burning a hole in my pocket...

TMH
Today is exactly 1 month since I emailed my order for the headers... No reply, no confirmation, no nothing.
One thing 30 years of marriage (to the same girl) has taught me is 'patience'. Funny that's what she says too.
Anyways, still waiting.

TMH
Today is exactly 1 month since I emailed my order for the headers... No reply, no confirmation, no nothing.
One thing 30 years of marriage (to the same girl) has taught me is 'patience'. Funny that's what she says too.
Anyways, still waiting.

They suck at e-mail. You really have to follow up with them.

Sorry boys. I got busy with some other stuff and haven't been on for a while. I just finished going through all your replies though and see that Al's is still lacking in the...shall we say, secretarial department. I have spoken to Al many times and believe me, he is getting your messages, and he is 100% taking your orders. He's a get his hands dirty kind of guy, not the sit at the computer or phone and return emails and messages kind of guy. His daughter Erica handles that aspect of the business and when I last spoke to her she told me that she was in really bad shape from her preganancy and was missing a lot of work. Obviously she's still away. Al called me himself and told me to let all the guys on here know that he is getting the messages, but that he's just way too slammed to get back to us himself, but HE IS fabricating our headers. He knows how many guys were on the list so he's just chugging away getting them made. Remember, he isn't in some factory in China with 100 kids working on these things...it's all him, by hand. I know that not hearing back is f%#@ed up but it is what it is. I'm going to call him tomorrow and get the latest.
As to the guys who still want to get in on this deal, you absolutely still can, but as you've probably noticed by now, you won't have them tomorrow. To place your order call Al's Headers at (714)-630-1833, or email them at alsheaders@att.net. Just be sure to let them know that you're part of this forum and that you want our discount.
So like I said, I will contact Al tomorrow and let everybody know what the status is.

Sorry boys. I got busy with some other stuff and haven't been on for a while. I just finished going through all your replies though and see that Al's is still lacking in the...shall we say, secretarial department. I have spoken to Al many times and believe me, he is getting your messages, and he is 100% taking your orders. He's a get his hands dirty kind of guy, not the sit at the computer or phone and return emails and messages kind of guy. His daughter Erica handles that aspect of the business and when I last spoke to her she told me that she was in really bad shape from her preganancy and was missing a lot of work. Obviously she's still away. Al called me himself and told me to let all the guys on here know that he is getting the messages, but that he's just way too slammed to get back to us himself, but HE IS fabricating our headers. He knows how many guys were on the list so he's just chugging away getting them made. Remember, he isn't in some factory in China with 100 kids working on these things...it's all him, by hand. I know that not hearing back is f%#@ed up but it is what it is. I'm going to call him tomorrow and get the latest.
As to the guys who still want to get in on this deal, you absolutely still can, but as you've probably noticed by now, you won't have them tomorrow. To place your order call Al's Headers at (714)-630-1833, or email them at alsheaders@att.net. Just be sure to let them know that you're part of this forum and that you want our discount.
So like I said, I will contact Al tomorrow and let everybody know what the status is.

You wouldn't happen to knowbe Bob would you?

You wouldn't happen to knowbe Bob would you?

If you don't want to be part of this group buy or just want to slam Bob, why don't you stay out of this thread? Really, do you have any reason to be here other than ***** about something you aren't even a part of?

I'm new to this forum! I saw that you had intended to finish the deal at the beginning of Feb. Is it done?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep, you can still get in on it. Check out my reply a couple up from this one to see how to order.

Back