TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

OT, but I spoke to a gentleman today, said he may look into making 5.0 headers. There could be an alternative on the horizon from someone else who knows performance explorers VERY well. That would be nice.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am a long way from California as I live in Ga. Anyone out there closer to the source get their headers as yet.

i live in midwest. (minnesota) should be a 4 day ship from them to me.

Posted on 3/22/13

Erica emailed me yesterday and stated that my headers were complete and going to ship out to me this Wednesday.

You should have got yours 2 months ago.

Whatever you do, don't get mad about or else you might get banned from EF.

She called today, said headers ready, shipping tomorrow... Sweet

Same here. Just now took my final payment, and they'll ship out tomorrow. Super excited and I can't even put these on for another few months!

Just curious, but does anyone have the amount of the initial down payment for external EGR headers? I just wanna double check and see if we got the 80 dollar or 100 dollar discount. Final payment for me was $377.50

mine was the same, $377.50 obie, $755.00 total shipped

So did we not get thirty orders then? I find that hard to believe, I would have figured we were closer to fifty than thirty. I'm not really complaining about twenty dollars, but one hundred off at thirty orders was part of the agreed upon deal.

News Flash!!! Call from Al's Headers about an hour ago telling me the headers have shipped. This call was unsolicited by me so I think this is the real thing. Let you know in a couple of days.

She said I would get a call today but I still haven't heard anything... It's 630 there so I'm sure there gone until Tuesday

So did we not get thirty orders then? I find that hard to believe, I would have figured we were closer to fifty than thirty. I'm not really complaining about twenty dollars, but one hundred off at thirty orders was part of the agreed upon deal.

No I can almost guarantee that we got way more than 30 because when I went there to talk to them they had the first set of 25 ready to go to coater and they were gonna start on the second run of 25 later that week. To me that says we got somewhere around 40-50 they may have made a few extras for themselves to sell later but I don't see them keeping more than 2 or 3 sets.

I really can't say for sure how many guys actually did end up placing orders.
There were 55 names on the original list who 'wanted' to buy, then 32 out of them who got back to me to say that they were definitely ordering, and 16 out of the original bunch who asked me for Erica's cell number. Did everybody who actually placed an order get back to me like I asked? I don't know, and highly doubt it. Did some guys give up after not hearing back from Al's? VERY likely. So did we make it to 30? The fact is I really don't know. I guess we'll have to rely on Al's honesty.
Why do I have bad feeling that I just left the door wide open for JCase with that last comment?!!!

He likely also made a ton of extras since he was doing a run anyway and had the jigs set up so he doesn't have to make any more this year.

Most likely. That would definitely make sense.

How about this? To everybody who has officially placed an order for headers, PM me and I'll start a new list so that we know where we stand.

Skurz, I have PM'd you and I'm still in, but Erica still hasn't called me back to take my first payment yet....have contacted her and emailed my info a couple times but haven't been called back. Maybe its coming soon since the first batch orders are starting to go out...

Happy Days!! Headers have arrived have not opened box yet as I just got home from being in the woods all day. Will do some follow-up tomorrow with some pics.

Happy Days!! Headers have arrived have not opened box yet as I just got home from being in the woods all day. Will do some follow-up tomorrow with some pics.

oh boy I am so excited I might wet my pants!!

wow, these are beautiful. I opened the box and heard angels singing! Yours can't be pertier than mine Rick :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back