Towerview Choppers- Mini Chopper

XplorerKid

Rolling on 37"s
Reaction score
City, State
Winter Haven Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Xplorer
Hey just thought i would post some pics of the Mold my brother is working on to make some fenders for his Mini Chopper.

is.php

is.php

He has seen many of fenders on ebay, but they usily go for major bucks, and he figured if he could build them, he could save him money, and make some by selling some on ebay.......

He hopes to be making Mini choppers forsale soon, from rolling chassis to full out running ones, to weld together kits i guess

The one hes working on now will feature a 125 dirtbiek motor :D

and has a Springer front end...

Il ltry and get more pics of his stuff he has for it already

PEACE

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Holy Crap! That's gonna be good! What is his price range for a complete bike?

we are not sure, as ther will be LOTS of factors to play in, like what kinda wheels, tires, front end, motor, gas tank, style and all all of thatwill affect the price,

He also hope to build a trike, hopefully i will get the trike tho when he builds it

He hopes this mini here will go aroudn 70 - 80 mph

but if he did that he prolly would kill himself, but it wil lbe able to reach those speeds with the 125 motor

Good luck to you guys! Let see some finished pics!!

Just thought i would throw his logo up here

all done in autocad....... even the font is custom done, each letter.....

is.php

Originally posted by Black Magic
That does look good! I would like to have a mini chopper to cruise arround at car shows with.

once we get his done and figure how much stuff is gunna cost, ill get back with ya...

These should be sweet, and im sure he could pretty much build anythign you want, from mild to wilde....

I could see it now, an all black one:D

Maybe incorporate a little black magic theme into it??:D

Front end- Its a springer setup

is.php

is.php

is.php

Thats not the front tire we will be using, as the tire will not hold up to the speeds of this mini

Back tire and wheel

is.php

is.php

thats all for now

-Caleb

Cool Looks promising, keep us updated

Pretty soon you will have your own show on the discovery channel making mini choppers.

Originally posted by 99explorer5.0
Pretty soon you will have your own show on the discovery channel making mini choppers.

well if they did, they would need to build him a shop, or rent a shop for him, his/our (its at his house) is a closed in car port with blocked walls, and front swing open doors, its a Single car one to. And it would get tight in there with the pip bender, welder, tool box, drill press, blah blah, the bikes, and camera men :D

It will work out just like Orange County Choppers. The first season they had a small shop and the second season they moved into a larger shop. Your first season will be in your car port. The second season will be in a real garage :p

That's pretty sweet, I saw a mini chopper on TV today and thought to myself, I could build one of those. Well then I realized I couldn't but if someone could build me one that would be sweet.

Wow... looking promising!

Looks like fiberglassing runs in the family's blood... wanna do some sub boxes for me? :D

Where did your brother get that front end and wheels and tires at? I've been looking on HardCoreMiniChoppers.com and I saw his post about the 125cc dirt bike motors.

Whoa kid! That looks awesome! I always wanted a mini Chopper when I was younger... Now I want a full size chopper :D I want to see more pics! Does he custom fab anything else? Is that springer setup fabbed by him? Looks good so far.

My friend and I are each building mini choppers at school right now, I dont have any pics tho but it wont be long. They are sweet eh? I restored my old Honda z50 from the 70s and rebuilt it all up. Then when we primered the camaro that was me and my friends project car for autobody I primered it as well, it is going to be color changing paint for when we go to the track to race the drag cars.

Originally posted by TravisC
Where did your brother get that front end and wheels and tires at? I've been looking on HardCoreMiniChoppers.com and I saw his post about the 125cc dirt bike motors.

he got most of the stuff from ebay.....

And you seen him over there?? thats kool....

Bates:
he did not fab up the springer front end, but he will be making his own frame......

PEACE

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats cool, the bicycle tire wont handle the speeds? ! how fast will that thing go? i wonder if you could get it registered as a street legal moped or bike?

Back