Towing Package and Gear Ratio Questions | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Towing Package and Gear Ratio Questions

Still expensive here, other than housing. Taxes, insurance, user fees, etc. We live in the area affected by the chemical spill, so our water is contaminated (or has been.) Local gov't is corrupt. School system is terrible. No jobs, unless you are a lawyer. Tons of those around here. People sue for a living instead of work.

Fishing and hunting are ok, if you're into that...but dnr is terrible and poaching way out of hand. Very few nice bucks. Terrain makes it hard to hunt, though. Very steep in most areas.

The economy is just awful. The average income is low and the cost of living is, although not super high, definitely isn't cheap. Oh, and all old Fords are rusted! Lol

Still expensive here, other than housing. Taxes, insurance, user fees, etc. We live in the area affected by the chemical spill, so our water is contaminated (or has been.) Local gov't is corrupt. School system is terrible. No jobs, unless you are a lawyer. Tons of those around here. People sue for a living instead of work.

Fishing and hunting are ok, if you're into that...but dnr is terrible and poaching way out of hand. Very few nice bucks. Terrain makes it hard to hunt, though. Very steep in most areas.

The economy is just awful. The average income is low and the cost of living is, although not super high, definitely isn't cheap. Oh, and all old Fords are rusted! Lol

Damn man! That surprises me. If it weren't for winter and emperor Cuomo I would love it up here. Great motorcycle riding, good economy, gas is a little high but cost of living isn't too bad. Taxes are high but I do genuinely feel salaries combat it pretty good... Minimum wage is too low in comparison to other states by a long shot though.

Damn man! That surprises me. If it weren't for winter and emperor Cuomo I would love it up here. Great motorcycle riding, good economy, gas is a little high but cost of living isn't too bad. Taxes are high but I do genuinely feel salaries combat it pretty good... Minimum wage is too low in comparison to other states by a long shot though.

What are gas prices there? Regular unleaded is $3.59 here today.

Back