• Register Today It's free!

Trades for Celeste the Aerostar.

CelesteT.Aerostar

Reaction score
City, State
Burlington, Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Ford Aerostar
I have a 1992 Ford Aerostar named Celeste, it is Canadian, currently living in Burlington, VT and I think could be exported to the USA. I love it dearly, it still runs but has an exhaust leak on the manifold that I can't afford to fix. It's an elder, so I am sure there are a lot of other things ailing with it. The great things are: its got a sweet maroon interior and a fold down bed, its two tone silver/black, and includes twinkle lights - also only about 100,000km, a brand new alternator as of a week ago, and has seen a lot of care and appreciation. I would be willing to trade it for a case of wine to anyone willing to love it, or use it to fix an Aerostar that they love. Forward to your friends, drop me a line :).
-meg

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 12.57.15 PM.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a 1992 Ford Aerostar named Celeste, it is Canadian, currently living in Burlington, VT and I think could be exported to the USA as a "vintage". I love it dearly, it still runs but has an exhaust leak on the manifold that I can't afford to fix. It's an elder, so I am sure there are a lot of other things ailing with it. The great things are: its got a sweet maroon interior and a fold down bed, its two tone silver/black, and includes twinkle lights - also only about 100,000km, a brand new alternator as of a week ago, and has seen a lot of care and appreciation. I love it too much to accept cash but I would be willing to trade for a case of wine or something else cool to anyone willing to love it, or use it to fix an Aerostar that they love. Forward to your friends, drop me a line :).
-meg

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 12.57.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 1.02.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 1.03.31 PM.png

i do love the sports.

I wonder how much a shipping company would charge to send it.
I'd post it on a load board as a drive away. Someone going from VT to NY could use it and you get the van moved very cheap. Sometimes I move trailers across the country. The rate paid to me is $1 but I get to use the trailer for 2 weeks which saves a $500 trailer rental bill.

I would appreciate if you could let me know if its possible to send it here. I've been without a working vehicle since January 2020 since the transmission went in my 1995 van. Several generous people on this site helped me get a transmission a few months ago, but I've been having difficulty with several things, and it's not working yet.

The $64k question no one has asked yet, what kind of wine do you like, Meg?

I would appreciate if you could let me know if its possible to send it here. I've been without a working vehicle since January 2020 since the transmission went in my 1995 van. Several generous people on this site helped me get a transmission a few months ago, but I've been having difficulty with several things, and it's not working yet.
hmm, I mean, I do have friends in NY that I could go visit and drive it down to you, but I would rather someone just come take it off my hands.

I don't want to inconvenience you to make a special trip. You mentioned that there are people driving vehicles from one state to another so I thought that you had some way to send it here. I know that there are shipping companies which transport vehicles but I don't know how much that would cost.

Back