Truckhaven Nov 9th - 11th. Anyone want to join? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Nov 9th - 11th. Anyone want to join?

GJarrett

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Chief GPS'um and Still Lost Native Texan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 EB 4x4 "Herc" RIP
After going to Moab the first week in November I plan to meet Rick in Truckhaven the next weekend. I believe some were planning for Thanksgiving but would anyone be interested in also joining us in mid November a couple of weeks earlier?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Gerald, I would but I don't think my truck will be ready by then. We were trying to shut for the end of Nov. to have it finish, but that may also fall through, to early to tell yet. If we do not make it, I know that you will have a great time there. Rick can show you the famous dry water fall.

You KNOW I'll be there!!!!:D :D :D

Hmmm, sounds interesting. I'm probably not gonna be able to make it, but I'll see what I can do.

If my leave gets approved I will be there. If I don't get my lift done I will be just a spectator.

I'm there! I'll be there Nov. 10-11 and again for Thanksgiving Day weekend.

That sure sounds like a good time but ya know, I'm going to be there the weekend before that. A bunch of my friends and I are going out there Nov. 3 - 4. Anyway, have a great time.

i'm game....i'll go out and have some fun, but i dont know how long i'll last. Maybe my dad and i can have a ride with ya guys.

I think I'd like to show up for 1 day, and give my new transmission a try out there! HEH! HEH!! HEH!!! I have really been getting that "itch" to 'wheel lately...

I'll probably be there. It's only about 1:15 minute drive for me. I'll probably bring out my dirt bike and do some riding as well. I can get over to one of my favorite riding spots in about 15 minutes on my dirt bike from N. Morena Dr

Ken pick a day we can drive out together :p

THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

Jerry,
Sounds great! All of this time you've been helping me, and we've never 'wheeled - once! This should be great fun!

BTW-Andrew from San Jose (the guy who pulled my Ranger out of the Mountains 140 miles south of the Mexican border) is driving down in a few weeks to check out the San Bernardino National Forest. You'd really like this guy - he really takes his 4 wheeling seriously, and is alot of fun to be around. Maybe I'll call in sick from work (cough, cough) to 'wheel for the day with him - he'll be down the week of Oct 21st...

:D Sounds like a go both times we'll have to get together and pick the days :D

I might be able to pull off the saturday run. Slight chance but we shale see what I can do.

Matt

Anyone else thinking of joining us?

Hi guys, I'm in. Gerald, ranger-when are you guys arriving. I think I'll get there Friday early cause I have to leave on Sat. I'll probaly rent a hotel room on Friday night.

Tom FAKRWEE

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is lookin' good! I cant' wait to run with you guys!

Tom, like my original topic saying the 9th, I can be there Friday. But Rick and others say they are coming for Saturday and as you know I have never been there so I'm totally clueless if I arrive Friday and would have absolutely no idea where to go or what to do. If you want to meet me earlier, by all means I am game and will run with you Friday. I can't do anything until someone like you shows up that knows where to go.

Back