U-Haul trailer rentals | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

U-Haul trailer rentals

The only safety issue is with their rinky dink equipment that is falling apart. It's been documented for years that their trailers and dollies are not safe at any speed.
I think that varies. Some trailers a very nice, some not. My brother and I rented one of their smaller box trucks and a trailer to haul my brother's Samurai to Truckhaven and I was surprised at how clean the truck was and the trailer functioned flawlessly.

On another occasion, I rented one of their smallest trailer to pick up a rear axle from Virginia. That particular trailer wasn't the best but it was what I expected since people who rent equipments sometimes don't treat the equipment as if it were their own. But the trailer got the job done so I was happy with the results.

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 252

The only safety issue is with their rinky dink equipment that is falling apart. It's been documented for years that their trailers and dollies are not safe at any speed.

Never had any issues with them, everyone was clean and well maintained whenever I rented one to pull this, I made sure of it. :D It could be the dealer you used, as they are run like a franchise.

85208137.gif

Back