Vehicle Health Report with LMS tune | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vehicle Health Report with LMS tune

Zitman11

Reaction score
City, State
Manassas, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer Sport
Did I just mess up? I have the Livernois tune on and just ran a VHR. The Ford website won't display the health report, only the link to my Preferred dealer...

-Rich

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I saw this thread Sunday, so I had to go and try it out on my car...mine works fine. I have flashed it to stock and ran the VHR. Then tuned it again without any issues. I wish that I could help more, but I have not heard this one in my 2 years.

Thanks, I'll give it another go.

I gave it another shot. It appears that the website wasn't loading properly. It works now. Thanks for the help!

Can the stock tune be applied when a 3 bar is installed?

Is there any problem with running the Vehicle Health Report with a tune installed, not switching back to stock tune?

No there is not. Like I said initially, I ran the report tuned, then stock and then again tuned...no issues.

Okay. That's good to know. Thanks.

No there is not. Like I said initially, I ran the report tuned, then stock and then again tuned...no issues.

Glad to have you on the forum. Thanks for your contributions.

If my '11 were a listed tune I would be seriously tempted to give you some business!

Glad to have you on the forum. Thanks for your contributions.

If my '11 were a listed tune I would be seriously tempted to give you some business!

No problem! If you have the TiVCT we can tune it.

Back