Bordeaux,FRANCE
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer.1994. 4WD
Hello everyone,
I'm looking 4 WHEEL ADAPTERS SPACERS 5 x 4.5 in.. PCD bolt pattern
1.5 in. thickness for my EXPLORER.V6 4l year 1994, whell 15"
Thank you very much

:exp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some people run these without any issues. Other drivers have had catastrophic consequences by running spacers.

I'm thinking, do hub centric spacers add any more leverage against the wheel hubs? Are they designed not to?

They just take the weight off the stud's and add the same stress on the hub's as a wheel that has less backspacing. Need to check them frequently at the start just for peace of mind. After reading so much negative stuff about them every time a rock flicked up and hit my running boards I thought it was my wheel falling off! Paranoid?....not half!!!

;):thumbsup: Yep, thank you guys for your advice.
As I understand it should not buy anything.
The hub centric wheel spacer "is a guarantee of reliability.
often check once in place .it's correct ?????

Hub centric spacer's have the lip that your rim will sit on so the stud's arent supporting the weight of the wheel. There is never a guarantee of reliability mate, so yep check often. I checked mine at 100 miles, 500 miles and 1000 miles. They are still tight and my stress is gone! Good luck.

:thumbsup:Thank you very much lynchy wa I want now "WHEEL SPACERS ADAPTERS"

I can not find on your link

:thumbsup: i look this it
is correct for front and rear .

30u63gw.jpg

EIBACH PRO-SPACER WHEEL SPACERS, SET OF 2 -- 5 x 114.3 mm PCD bolt pattern; 70.5 mm center bore/hub diameter; 30 mm spacer disc width; Stud/nut style wheel attachment; Bolt-on system; Hub-centric with centering hub design; Installs using the included spacer nuts and OE lug nuts. Made from high-strength aircraft-aluminum alloy, these precision engineered hub centric design wheel spacers are corrosion-resistant and are lighter than their counterpart steel wheel spacers; This gives the wheels that perfect fit for your wheel arches giving your vehicle a wider, more aggressive stance and improved vehicle handling.

Thank you very much for your advice

I have an address Bongo.US.
For shipping to FRANCE, it's cheap price

Eibach are a quality brand Dom, so sound's good! :thumbsup: Have a good one mate!

Eibach are a quality brand Dom, so sound's good! :thumbsup: Have a good one mate!

;) Thank you very much MR lynchy wa your help was greatly appreciated by me:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:chug::):thumbsup:

Back