• Register Today It's free!

What color is my Explorer?

Coosfaba

Reaction score
City, State
Mooresville, North Carolina "Race City USA" NASCAR Country
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Explorer XLT 4X4 sroof
I recently got a 93 Explorer XLT 4X4 that is a Teal (seems a little more green than blue) color. How can I find out the exact color, so I can buy some touch up paint? Thanks :chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...i would ask your local auto parts stores...knowing the color is the tough part...good luck...;)

How much touching up?

How much paint will you need? I'd try a collision center for paint matching, they'll get it right... (And just for fun, if you have time, when you call Ford, ask them the hue of your teal paint... :D

Do you have a pic? I have a green X I found paint called emerald green to be an exact match from dupla color.

Try www.automotivetouchup.com they custom mix your paint with factory color codes. They have everything from 1/2oz to Quarts and custom mixed rattle cans. I've used them and the color match was perfect.

Do you have a pic? I have a green X I found paint called emerald green to be an exact match from dupla color.

Try www.automotivetouchup.com they custom mix your paint with factory color codes. They have everything from 1/2oz to Quarts and custom mixed rattle cans. I've used them and the color match was perfect.

If you click on where my picture is supposed to be (have not figured out how to get a pic in there yet. Newbie's, go figure), you will come to my profile picture but it always comes out more blue on photo's, but it really is a little more green than blue. No. I'm not color blind. Thanks a million for your help. I'll check em out. :chug:

Back