What I want to do!!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What I want to do!!!

Not really, it was a 2004 I believe and the interiors in general were crap at the time compared to the newer ones.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You don't find really new interiors to be too bulky at all? I like some of the features of them but.. I find them to be cheap [and expensive after the cheapness] and bulky.

You don't find really new interiors to be too bulky at all? I like some of the features of them but.. I find them to be cheap [and expensive after the cheapness] and bulky.

I didn't say they were pretty. :D They are bulky and have odd designs, but the materials and gaps are better, at least in some vehicles anyway.

I see you got the 6.4 TT:D Now do a DPF delete, CAI and tune. You'll forget about your Explorer, enjoy 20+ MPG on the highway and be a stoplight drag king!

I'm Back

Ok guys I'm back... Time to work on this one... The truck was just too big and the fuel price wasn't fun... I'm glad to have an X back....

explorer.jpg

That thing is beautiful! I wish Ford wouldn't use chrome, though. Brushed aluminum looks so much better.

Two years later. Any progress? I see the Razorback plates. I am also from the pig nation. lol

nope

Two years later. Any progress? I see the Razorback plates. I am also from the pig nation. lol

Once I got it my wife claimed it for her own and won't let me touch it... :) So I got rid of her v6 mustang vert and got me a GT...

IMG_1034_zpsec99a958.jpg

explorer and a mustang
nice :D

Back