what tires will fit perfect on a 24" rim | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

what tires will fit perfect on a 24" rim

limit

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 explorer limited
I have 2004 explorer with 24" rims what size tires will fit perfect, if you have 24" rims on your explorer can you tell me the tire size that you have on.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...:scratch:..I'm thinking 25's...:p:

..You might want to add the wheel width as in 24 x ?...You might get some more definite answers from those running the same size wheel...;)

...:scratch:..I'm thinking 25's...:p:

..You might want to add the wheel width as in 24 x ?...You might get some more definite answers from those running the same size wheel...;)

Dude come on, everybody knows 26's fit 24" rims the best:D J/K

OP-check out ExpoOn24s. He is running 24's and could tell you what's up or what fits I mean:) Could you post a pic of your eye sight killers?

Something like a 245/30/24 would be a direct replacement for the factory 235/65/17 or equivalent.

255/30/24 fit almost perfectly as stock.

The wheel gap is ugly, however.

So I just bought 295/35/24 tires. They fit fine didn't seem to rub but we'll see when they're all on next week. If they do, it will be minor fabrication. It hides the fender gap and protects the rims nicely!

Any pics????????

SO CURIOUS HERE.....

THANKS

Back